Our successful financial planning business is recruiting for a trainee paraplanner to work with/support the Senior Partner and the Financial Consultant, and ensure efficient administration operations of the business.
For the right person, keen on beginning/progressing a career in the financial services profession, this is an excellent opportunity.
The Trainee period will last approximately 30 months in total, and includes the 6 months probationary period. At the end of 30 months the individual will be a fully qualified financial Paraplanner.
- Provide an efficient, friendly and professional point of contact for clients and enquiries by telephone, email and in person.
- Carrying out basic office general administration duties, for a small business.
- Carrying out basic research of CRM, and other providers systems to collate client information policy information, to produce summaries and client reports.
- Transacting client investments online.
- Point of contact for platforms/providers in relation to technical and complex administrative queries.
- Collation and maintenance of information and documents required supporting the advice team in providing compliant advice
- Ensuring all supporting documentation and back office systems are maintained.
- Ensuring all client files remains compliant.
- High level of personal honesty & integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Very good organisation & prioritisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Determination & Self-Motivation
- Ability to work as part of a team, and alone, in the delivery of the client service
- Good IT skills, particularly use of software such as Excel/Word/Outlook
The candidate for the role should ideally be qualified to a minimum standard of HND level, and ideally in a subject which relates to either Business, Administration or Accounting.
The individual should have a minimum 3 years’ experience in an office administration type role which has involved copious amounts of customer/client interaction, and a position of responsibility which has been crucial to the business and required little or no oversight.
This experience must be recent – we will not accept candidates with very little office experience or who’s office experience ended over 5 years ago.
Starting salary approx. £16,000 – £18,000 p.a., increasing to approx. £22,000 after the first 12 months employment.
On satisfactory completion of the 30 months ‘trainee’ period, which includes having achieved the Certificate in Paraplanning, the salary will again see another significant increase.
Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm.
Kingseat Business Park, Newmachar, AB21 0AZ
***The candidate for this role must live within 17 miles of the office location***
Please email Applications/CV’s with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org